Saturday, July 26, 2014

This Is the End 2013 Movie Download

Seeds 113 Seeds
Peers91 Peers
DOWNLOAD


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Director: Evan Goldberg
Stars: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 01f375d4df1b83cacca7f0dbe77ca9faff390390
This Is the End 2013 torrent

Verified torrent Verified torrentLanguage: Eng
Runtime: 107 min
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Health Health


Review: I enjoyed the movie, but in retrospect, I'm not sure if this is really a great movie - there is much to compare. One thing for sure: this film is not just like any other movie you can name. It is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. And I probably will miss the rapture because my film has enjoyment.The graphic sex and graphic violence talk. Dialogue will hardly be any nastier. And of course, it sacrilege. However, despite all this, the movie is surprisingly good, natured.This movie is not for children or the whole family. Everyone is tricky and easily offended should stay away.And do not automatically assume that anyone over 40 would love this movie. Them through 60; I had a great time. So I saw it a second time and loved it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment